Thursday, October 8

This is a trial.......


I don't know why.......
I cannot explain when.............
I did not know how......................

Funny....

Sometimes, it is just flow out from your mind just like waterfall but sometimes it just stop like and iceberg in Antarctica.....(Which is melting now....)...

Recently.... I had finished watching these Goku film or should I say it as cartoon.

Some might say it is a childish. But believe me, it do inspire me. Not to become a super saiyan.....

but it is an inspirational in term of how he struggle to save the world... . The way he think, training and the sort of thing make me wonder, do I do something that Akira Toriyama sent message in these cartoon... to fulfill my dream.

Maybe these got nothing to do for those who are not watching or ever watch these cartoon. But still it make me think........

Sometimes...... you know why but you doesn't want to admit.......
sometimes...........you know when but you doesn't want to act.........
sometimes you know how...........but you doesn't want to explain........

0 comments:

Post a Comment